I said I’d need to change these occasionally, but never expected it to be so soon!! And for this reason!
1. Read the Bible through Chronologically each day using Bible Study Tools.
2. Read My Utmost for His Highest each day as much as possible.
3. Meal plan for each month and reduce our need to order out / eat out.
4. Exercise at least 4x/wk, eat healthier (see #2) and lose weight with the hubby. Change diet completely and exercise for the health of my baby.
5. Find time for sabbath each day to reduce my stress and panic attacks, as well as sleep better.
6. Read the books I have on my shelf and not buy any new ones – unless they’re about pregnancy!
7. Read through the Love Dare Journal with my hubby each day as much as we can.