Update on Reading List.
- Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (re-read, of course)
- New Moon
- Heirs Together
- Perfect Weight America
- Sacred Rhythms
- What’s Your God Language?
- The Good Fairies of New York
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- French Women Dont Get Fat
- A Quiet Center
- A bunch of cell group ministry books I’m not bothering to list yet.
- I’ll probably start those after this Spring semester is over.
- Lots of free samples of e-books from Barnes & Noble
My Sunday blogs are dedicated to Books, Rest and Health. I guess I should call it a Sabbath post since that’s more in line with what I want to achieve this yr – sabbath. I’m hoping that blogging about my struggles to rest will keep me accountable to actually achieving that rest. Books are a major factor in resting. If I’m reading, then I’m relaxed. And I’m not talking about reading my Google Reader! 😛 I do that EVERYDAY. -__- I mean, reading good books, even e-books. As long as they’re books. Resting can also include napping or sitting quietly. Even reading the Bible or a devotional. And Health is all about how trying to achieve this sabbath will help stave off my anxiety attacks and improve my sleep. Need to get myself healthy. I’m 32 and I want to have healthy babies… 😉