I’ll probably change this at some point, but wanted to get it up here in writing. I’ll also limit the number of resolutions b/c I want to feel I’ve accomplished something by next yr. 😛
1. Read the Bible through Chronologically each day using Bible Study Tools.
2. Read My Utmost for His Highest each day.
3. Meal plan for each month and reduce our need to order out / eat out.
4. Exercise at least 4x/wk, eat healthier (see #2) and lose weight with the hubby.
5. Find time for sabbath each day to reduce my stress and panic attacks, as well as sleep better.
6. Read the books I have on my shelf and not buy any new ones! (*gasp* This will be tough!)
7. Read through the Love Dare Journal with my hubby each day. (He bought it for us!)