Everyone’s been doing this lately, so why cant I?
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. In 5 months I get to marry TOM – the man who is better suited to be my life partner than anyone in the world. ^_^
2. I’m one of the statistical 14 out of 10 people who are infatuated with chocolate.
3. I really want to be a good cook one day. (ICE classes, here I come!)
4. I spend way too much time on the internet. I need sleep.
5. I am sad when I cant read everyday.
6. Penny Press Variety Puzzles and Games are a sedative to me.
7. My sidekick background is MegaMan.
8. I stare at my library of books to make myself feel better for not having time to read them.
9. The last book I bought was Watchmen, by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.
10. The last thing I bought was 2 tix to NY Comic*Con next wk.
11. I spent an inordinate amount of time reading up on LOST theories the other nite.
12. Google Reader is my daily crack.
13. I really like teaching, but I love ministry more.
14. My Chinese isnt as good as people give me credit for.
15. If I had my way, I’d be a student forever.
16. I will read books I love over and over while not reading new books even once.
17. I want to learn every language I can possibly store in my head.
18. It’s not easy for me to cry. So when I do… you know it’s hitting me hard.
19. I love making people laugh. I also love to smile. I like when random funny things come from my mouth without even a thought.
20. This yr is my wedding and my 10th yr college reunion. (Talk about milestones!)
21. I could be the GMAIL poster-child. I use my GMAIL for everything — journaling, communication, calendar, docs, reader, blog (but not this one), etc. I have 1 personal accounts, 2 church-use accounts, 1 cchc account, 2 different forum accounts and 1 joint acct with Tom. That’s 7 emails in addition to my teacher account, my college alum account, and my bread&water account. That’s 10 emails total. And they all filter into my ONE primary GMAIL account. A thing of beauty and a joy forever.
22. I torture my favorite students with GMAIL propaganda.
23. I love any vegetable sauteed in garlic.
24. Give me sci-fi/fantasy any day!
25. If I could be a flower, I’d be a Jasmine flower… duh! =D