[Copied directly from my forum post]
* Seeing the CLL & HGC kids get off the bus, and hugging them. I was gushing to everyone about my wonderful babies!
* Giving my workshop on Spiritual Gifts and Nick asking me, “Jasmine, since you speak in tongues, can you say ‘hi’ to me?”
* During the same workshop, asking JackyZ to define tongues and he said, ‘a personal interpretation of God-both private and public.’ I ended up asking him 2 more times before he finally got it.
* Prayer with JYan in the prayer room where he bared his soul to Jesus.
* Crying with Manni and Jo after the counselor’s workshop with Pastor Drew. I really need to deal with my emotions.
* Worshiping with the other counselors the first nite.
* Praying over JYee with Maggie, Symphony, Sushi and Teresa.
* Pastor Drew admitting that his most embarrassing moment was laying on a loud fart during a prayer mtg.
* KK being slain during the concert of prayer!
* Scott crying all thru the personal prayer time.
* Jo’s sharing about Iraq during morning prayer on Monday.
* Praying for Sushi with Manni and holding her while she bawled uncontrollably as Manni spoke to her the things God was revealing.
* Holding Sushi the next day as she shared this experience with the whole camp.
* Sobbing while praying for Maggie.
* Having a great conversations with Alan, Calvin, Alvin, Teresa, Symphony, Scott, Jessie, Evelyn, Carrie and Tiffany throughout the conference.
* Talking with and praying for Wilson.
* Seeing all my old OCM summer day camp kids, Cana kids, old TECBCers who’ve been to my workshops, and old friends who served as counselors.
* Getting to serve at and enjoy this amazing conference once again.
We live to exalt JESUS as:
Saviour… Baptiser with the Holy Spirit… Healer… and Soon-Coming King!
This is the Foursquare Gospel!